USA: Bluefly.com Draws Additional Capital From Soros Private Equity
Bluefly, Inc (Nasdaq SmallCap:BFLY), a leading online outlet for designer fashions and home furnishings ( www.bluefly.com ), announced today that it raised $3 million last week as part of the March 2000 financing commitment provided by affiliates of Soros Private Equity Partners. Pursuant to the commitment, the Soros organization has agreed to provide Bluefly with up to $15 million of financing at any time during 2000 on terms reflecting market rates at the time that Bluefly draws down on such financing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands