USA: Bluefly.com Expands Relationship With America Online
Bluefly, Inc (NASDAQ SmallCap: BFLY), an Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices www.bluefly.com , announced today that it has expanded and extended its relationship with America Online, Inc (NYSE: AOL) for placement in the Shop@AOL online shopping destinations. Under the new agreement, Bluefly.com will be a gold tenant in the following Shop@AOL, AOL.COM, CompuServe, Netscape, Spinner and Winamp online shopping destinations: women's clothing and accessories; men's clothing and accessories; teen girl's clothing and accessories; department stores, shoes, handbags, and accessories; and home furnishings and decor. In addition, Bluefly will be a silver tenant in the kids and baby clothing and accessories area and will make its over 200,000 items easily available through AOL's popular shopping search database. "AOL has proven to be a significant, cost-effective customer acquisition tool for Bluefly," said Alanna Richter, vice president of marketing at Bluefly. "Working with AOL should enhance our ability to gain high value customers in an economic and highly branded manner," Richter added. "We've had a great relationship with Bluefly," said Patrick Gates, AOL vice president of e-commerce. "Bluefly's breadth and depth of quality designer products, in addition to their well-respected brand name, helps us provide a truly great shopping experience for AOL and CompuServe members and visitors to our web-based brands."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022