USA: Bluefly.com Expands Relationship With America Online
Bluefly, Inc (NASDAQ SmallCap: BFLY), an Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices www.bluefly.com , announced today that it has expanded and extended its relationship with America Online, Inc (NYSE: AOL) for placement in the Shop@AOL online shopping destinations. Under the new agreement, Bluefly.com will be a gold tenant in the following Shop@AOL, AOL.COM, CompuServe, Netscape, Spinner and Winamp online shopping destinations: women's clothing and accessories; men's clothing and accessories; teen girl's clothing and accessories; department stores, shoes, handbags, and accessories; and home furnishings and decor. In addition, Bluefly will be a silver tenant in the kids and baby clothing and accessories area and will make its over 200,000 items easily available through AOL's popular shopping search database. "AOL has proven to be a significant, cost-effective customer acquisition tool for Bluefly," said Alanna Richter, vice president of marketing at Bluefly. "Working with AOL should enhance our ability to gain high value customers in an economic and highly branded manner," Richter added. "We've had a great relationship with Bluefly," said Patrick Gates, AOL vice president of e-commerce. "Bluefly's breadth and depth of quality designer products, in addition to their well-respected brand name, helps us provide a truly great shopping experience for AOL and CompuServe members and visitors to our web-based brands."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack