USA: Bluefly.com Extends Relationship With MSN
Bluefly, Inc (NASDAQ SmallCap: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions at outlet store prices www.bluefly.com , announced today that it has expanded its online marketing relationship with MSN.com by becoming a featured tenant in MSN's redesigned eShop channel. Under the terms of the deal, Bluefly will receive fixed links in the Clothing & Accessories Department of MSN's eShop, in addition to greater exposure across the Microsoft Network of sites through integrated product and graphical placements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores