USA: Bluefly.com Extends Relationship With MSN
Bluefly, Inc (NASDAQ SmallCap: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions at outlet store prices www.bluefly.com , announced today that it has expanded its online marketing relationship with MSN.com by becoming a featured tenant in MSN's redesigned eShop channel. Under the terms of the deal, Bluefly will receive fixed links in the Clothing & Accessories Department of MSN's eShop, in addition to greater exposure across the Microsoft Network of sites through integrated product and graphical placements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar