USA: BlueLight.com Launches Online Back To School Store
BlueLight.com has launched a back to school web store on the BlueLight online shopping site (www.bluelight.com). The store aims to be a one-stop, comprehensive solution for finding everything any student needs - from clothes to music to dorm-size appliances. The BlueLight Back to School web store opened on July 22 and will close on September 3." The e-store contains products ranging from apparel to electronics and includes clothing and gear from Kmart brands like Route 66 and jr-s.com. Based in San Francisco, BlueLight.com claims to be the first e-commerce company to fully integrate the assets of a real-world retail partner, Kmart Corporation, with its own online resources. BlueLight.com's shopping site (www.bluelight.com) features thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands. BlueLight.com's e-commerce site is supported by its Totally Free Internet Service, which has more than three million subscribers. BlueLight.com was formed in 1999 by Kmart Corporation and SOFTBANK Venture Capital with investments by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc and a relationship with Yahoo! Inc. For more information visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022