USA: Bluetorch Signs Letter Of Intent For Aztec Rose Deal
According to Bluetorch CEO Bruce MacGregor, the company had been looking to add an outside juniors' brand to its portfolio to complements its namesake-branded juniors line.
"Aztec Rose is a premium brand that provides us with the opportunity to participate in this burgeoning market," he said.
"Our distribution plan for Aztec Rose is to echo the label's positioning in Australia.
"This allows our sales force to sell the Aztec Rose brand into core action sports shops and specialty retailers along with the Bluetorch label."
MacGregor added that Aztec Rose also carried a juniors' swimwear line, a first for the US company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar