USA: Blumenthal Forms Joint Venture With Advances Apparel Accessories
Blumenthal Garment, a division of Blumenthal Lansing Company, today announced a partnership with Advances Apparel Accessories Limited (AAA), a Hong Kong-based trading company. Founded in 1980, AAA is one of the leading button and accessories trading companies in Hong Kong. Blumenthal, founded in 1877, sold over 100 million buttons in 1999 and positioned itself as one the world's largest button and trim suppliers. The volume leadership enables the company to deliver competitive pricing for its domestic and international customers. The Hong Kong trading partnership was created in response to customer demand, particularly from apparel manufacturers that require sample product in the United States but need production quantities expedited to their Asian factories. In addition to its joint venture in Hong Kong, the company has facilities in Lansing, Iowa, Carlstadt, New Jersey, and Veendam, the Netherlands. The company operates under three trade names, Blumenthal Lansing, Blumenthal Garment, and Button Fashion BV, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Carlyle Industries, Inc. (OTCBB:CRLH).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective