USA: Blumenthal Forms Joint Venture With Advances Apparel Accessories
Blumenthal Garment, a division of Blumenthal Lansing Company, today announced a partnership with Advances Apparel Accessories Limited (AAA), a Hong Kong-based trading company. Founded in 1980, AAA is one of the leading button and accessories trading companies in Hong Kong. Blumenthal, founded in 1877, sold over 100 million buttons in 1999 and positioned itself as one the world's largest button and trim suppliers. The volume leadership enables the company to deliver competitive pricing for its domestic and international customers. The Hong Kong trading partnership was created in response to customer demand, particularly from apparel manufacturers that require sample product in the United States but need production quantities expedited to their Asian factories. In addition to its joint venture in Hong Kong, the company has facilities in Lansing, Iowa, Carlstadt, New Jersey, and Veendam, the Netherlands. The company operates under three trade names, Blumenthal Lansing, Blumenthal Garment, and Button Fashion BV, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Carlyle Industries, Inc. (OTCBB:CRLH).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar