UK: Board Changes At GUS
Great Universal Stores, the retail and business services group, today announced that Eric Barnes, deputy chairman, Jonathan Charkham, non-executive director, and David Bury, group commercial director and treasurer, would retire from the board at this year's AGM. Sir Victor Blank, chairman, said: "On behalf of everyone at GUS, I would like to thank these board members for the important contribution they have made to the group's development over the years. Eric has been with GUS for almost five decades, including 17 years on the board, and his contribution throughout this time has been extraordinary. We are delighted that he has chosen to remain with the group as a non-executive director of Experian and Lewis Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective