GERMANY: Board Changes At Trevira
Now that the long mooted takeover of the Trevira Group by DB Investor has been finalised, the company has announced a number of board changes.Chairmanship of Trevira GmbH has now been transferred from Ulrich Huwe to Bernd Sassenrath, an executive who has over 20 years' experience of the fibre business of Hoechst. He most recently acted as chairman of Axiva, a company in which Siemans took over a majority shareholding at the beginning of this month.Other main board appointments affect Dr Harmut Last and Gerd Hochapfel. Dr Last will take charge of the BU staple fibres division and production and technology at Trevira, while Gerd Hochapfel will combine responsibility for the BU filaments division with marketing and sales for Trevira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack