GERMANY: Board Changes At Trevira
Now that the long mooted takeover of the Trevira Group by DB Investor has been finalised, the company has announced a number of board changes.Chairmanship of Trevira GmbH has now been transferred from Ulrich Huwe to Bernd Sassenrath, an executive who has over 20 years' experience of the fibre business of Hoechst. He most recently acted as chairman of Axiva, a company in which Siemans took over a majority shareholding at the beginning of this month.Other main board appointments affect Dr Harmut Last and Gerd Hochapfel. Dr Last will take charge of the BU staple fibres division and production and technology at Trevira, while Gerd Hochapfel will combine responsibility for the BU filaments division with marketing and sales for Trevira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar