GERMANY: Board Changes At Trevira
Now that the long mooted takeover of the Trevira Group by DB Investor has been finalised, the company has announced a number of board changes.Chairmanship of Trevira GmbH has now been transferred from Ulrich Huwe to Bernd Sassenrath, an executive who has over 20 years' experience of the fibre business of Hoechst. He most recently acted as chairman of Axiva, a company in which Siemans took over a majority shareholding at the beginning of this month.Other main board appointments affect Dr Harmut Last and Gerd Hochapfel. Dr Last will take charge of the BU staple fibres division and production and technology at Trevira, while Gerd Hochapfel will combine responsibility for the BU filaments division with marketing and sales for Trevira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar