GERMANY: Board Changes At Trevira
Now that the long mooted takeover of the Trevira Group by DB Investor has been finalised, the company has announced a number of board changes.Chairmanship of Trevira GmbH has now been transferred from Ulrich Huwe to Bernd Sassenrath, an executive who has over 20 years' experience of the fibre business of Hoechst. He most recently acted as chairman of Axiva, a company in which Siemans took over a majority shareholding at the beginning of this month.Other main board appointments affect Dr Harmut Last and Gerd Hochapfel. Dr Last will take charge of the BU staple fibres division and production and technology at Trevira, while Gerd Hochapfel will combine responsibility for the BU filaments division with marketing and sales for Trevira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020