US: Bobbin Magazine Wins APEX Award
Bobbin magazine scooped a 2000 APEX in the 12th annual Awards for Publication Excellence.Kathleen DesMarteau, senior editor, was recognised with an award in the category 'Best Rewrite' for her work on a two-part 1999 article on the Euro."As a veteran of reporting on the sewn products industry for more than six years, Ms DesMarteau brings a tremendous level of experience, skill and insight to her writing for Bobbin," said Bobbin editor-in-chief Lisa Rabon.Organizers of the awards said that more than 4,900 entries were submitted for this year's contest, making it "very competitive", according to organizer Communication Concepts Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores