US: Bobbin Magazine Wins APEX Award
Kathleen DesMarteau, senior editor, was recognised with an award in the category 'Best Rewrite' for her work on a two-part 1999 article on the Euro.
"As a veteran of reporting on the sewn products industry for more than six years, Ms DesMarteau brings a tremendous level of experience, skill and insight to her writing for Bobbin," said Bobbin editor-in-chief Lisa Rabon.
Organizers of the awards said that more than 4,900 entries were submitted for this year's contest, making it "very competitive", according to organizer Communication Concepts Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report