INDIA: Bombay Dyeing And Manufacturing Reports Third Quarter Loss
The Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company Ltd has revealed a loss of Rs117m ($2.5m) during the third quarter of 2000, compared to a profit of Rs78m ($1.7m) received in the same period last year. A report from the Hindu Business Line revealed that sales from the company had dropped to RS2,242m ($48.4m) with other income dropping to RS139.3m ($3m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"