INDIA: Bombay Dyeing To Move From Mumbai
Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing is to shift its operations from Mumbai to locations in Maharashtra, Nusli Wadia, chairman of Bombay Dyeing, said at the company's annual general meeting yesterday. The move will take place over the next two to five years. The company has received approval from the Maharashtra government to develop the mill land.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth