US: Bon-Ton Stores signs Mambo Graphics deal
Retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has signed up with Australian surf brand Mambo Graphics to launch the label in the US market on an exclusive basis.
Under the terms of the agreement, Mambo will design the new collection, while Bon-Ton will manage sourcing, manufacturing, distribution and marketing.
"Mambo is one of the top surf and skate brands in the world and will be an exciting addition to our extensive portfolio of exclusive private and national brand offerings," said Bud Bergren, Bon-Ton president and CEO.
"It will offer a vast assortment of fun and artfully-designed products for our young customer."
Angus Kingsmill, managing director of Mambo, added: "Our team is working with Bon-Ton to develop an exciting and unique collection for young men, juniors and children."
The Mambo collection is due to be in US stores by autumn 2011, including young men's, juniors' and children's apparel, plus accessories and swimwear.
Bon-Ton said the collection would be launched with a media and marketing programme during the back-to-school period.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' July 2011 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' June 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts