USA: Boo Back On Track Says Buggeln
Boo.com, the famous dot flop that was bought by US online retailer Fashionmall.com, says that visitors have been pouring in in its first week back online.Fashionmall.com, which bought Boo in June after the original company's liquidation, reported that in its first 24 hours of operation, Boo received visits from 78 countries. According to Boo president, Kate Buggeln, featured brands such as Diesel and Paul Smith are seeing 50 per cent increases in sales.Boo has also appointed industry veteran Candy Pratts Price, to its advisory board. Pratts, who has contributed to Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Polo Ralph Lauren, will contribute to the site's editorial content and work with Boo to develop co-branded products with retail partners. She is currently creative director for the VH1 Fashion Awards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores