USA: Boo Back On Track Says Buggeln
Boo.com, the famous dot flop that was bought by US online retailer Fashionmall.com, says that visitors have been pouring in in its first week back online.Fashionmall.com, which bought Boo in June after the original company's liquidation, reported that in its first 24 hours of operation, Boo received visits from 78 countries. According to Boo president, Kate Buggeln, featured brands such as Diesel and Paul Smith are seeing 50 per cent increases in sales.Boo has also appointed industry veteran Candy Pratts Price, to its advisory board. Pratts, who has contributed to Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Polo Ralph Lauren, will contribute to the site's editorial content and work with Boo to develop co-branded products with retail partners. She is currently creative director for the VH1 Fashion Awards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020