USA: Boo Back On Track Says Buggeln
Boo.com, the famous dot flop that was bought by US online retailer Fashionmall.com, says that visitors have been pouring in in its first week back online.Fashionmall.com, which bought Boo in June after the original company's liquidation, reported that in its first 24 hours of operation, Boo received visits from 78 countries. According to Boo president, Kate Buggeln, featured brands such as Diesel and Paul Smith are seeing 50 per cent increases in sales.Boo has also appointed industry veteran Candy Pratts Price, to its advisory board. Pratts, who has contributed to Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Polo Ralph Lauren, will contribute to the site's editorial content and work with Boo to develop co-branded products with retail partners. She is currently creative director for the VH1 Fashion Awards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack