USA: Boo.com Slated To Relaunch 30 October 2000
boo.com , the fashionmall.com subsidiary, will be back in action on Monday, 30 October 2000."The premise of the new boo.com is an unbelievably exciting one," says Kate Buggeln, president. "In recent months, we've had on and offline conversations with past and future boo.com visitors. It is clear that the boo.com community thrives on the exchange of dialogue about individual style and opinion. On the new boo.com this will allow for the evolution of trends and ideas in the world of fashion and lifestyle."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores