USA: Boo's New Owner Cuts Q2 Losses
Fashionmall.com, which revived Boo.com last year, saw revenues fall 30 per cent in the second quarter, but managed to cut its losses by 95 per cent, according to company officials. Sales for the quarter totalled $868,000 and the company's net loss was reduced to $23,000. Company officials did not offer comment on the results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"