US: Boot Barn acquires nine stores in California and Nevada
Marwit Capital Partners announced today that Boot Barn Holding, its western footwear and apparel retailer, has completed the purchase of nine retail stores in California and Nevada from BTWW Retail.
Boot Barn is the largest western-themed specialty retailer in California and one of the largest in the US, the company said. Its acquisition expands Boot Barn's footprint to 43 retail stores, including 36 located in California, 5 in Nevada, and 2 in Arizona.
"We are pleased to support Boot Barn's acquisition of these nine stores, which gives us an even stronger platform on which to build the leading western-themed specialty retailer," said Chris Britt, Marwit managing partner.
The company said that the western wear market is worth approximately $3bn at retail and growing at 4% to 5% per year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022