US: Boot Barn acquires nine stores in California and Nevada
Marwit Capital Partners announced today that Boot Barn Holding, its western footwear and apparel retailer, has completed the purchase of nine retail stores in California and Nevada from BTWW Retail.
Boot Barn is the largest western-themed specialty retailer in California and one of the largest in the US, the company said. Its acquisition expands Boot Barn's footprint to 43 retail stores, including 36 located in California, 5 in Nevada, and 2 in Arizona.
"We are pleased to support Boot Barn's acquisition of these nine stores, which gives us an even stronger platform on which to build the leading western-themed specialty retailer," said Chris Britt, Marwit managing partner.
The company said that the western wear market is worth approximately $3bn at retail and growing at 4% to 5% per year.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020