USA: Boot Maker Justin Brands Steps Up Customer Service
Justin Brands, the boots, sport, and casual footwear manufacturer, has launched its business-to-business dealer website. "The new B2B site continues our efforts to remain a leader in the industry when serving our dealers," said Randy Watson, president and CEO of Justin Brands. "We did an initial rollout and the feedback we are receiving from our dealers is extremely positive.""Dealers can check inventory and actually place orders on the weekend - the busiest selling time of their week. They like the fact that they can control their ordering process more readily and all agree the implementation of the program has been very thorough, easy to use, and easy to understand," said Watson. The Justin site uses HAHT's Commerce e-Scenarios - HAHT Track and HAHT Shop - to better manage its extensive dealer base. "The HAHT e-Scenarios integrated quickly with our ERP system," said Rush Weston, vice-president of information technologies at Justin Brands. "We often find it a challenge to integrate off-the-shelf software products with SAP's apparel and footwear solution, but HAHT made it easy." Weston also credits the Rapid Application Development methodology and HAHT partner Clarkston-Potomac as key to getting Justin's first e-commerce initiative up and in the hands of dealers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022