RUSSIA: Bosco Sport uses PLM to help outfit Olympic teams
Bosco Sport, Russia's premier sportswear company and official clothing supplier of the Russian, Spanish, Serbian and Ukrainian Olympic teams, has used YuniquePLM to help outfit hundreds of athletes and more than 45,000 volunteers at this year's Winter Games.
The system from Gerber Technology has helped the company to improve visibility and control over its sports and leisure lines, including the product development process and financial details.
YuniquePLM imports product style data and bills of material directly from the company's existing Galileo ERP system - boosting the decision-making process, reducing redundant data entry and accelerating product to market.
"We wanted a system that would ensure consistency in all phases of our product lifecycle," explains Stefano Montanari, CEO of Bosco Sport Italy.
Original Olympic collections of Bosco Sport are available at Bosco Sport stores in Russia. The company also supplied a jacket to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Designer fashion, accessories and footwear brand 3.1 Phillip Lim is to implement the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support the domestic and international growth of their business and the development ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figur...
Product lifecycle management (PLM) software provider Centric Software has opened its first Asian office in Shanghai, as part of efforts to expand its presence in the region....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an analysis on East African countries courting clothing and textile business, Fung Capital investing in a PLM software provider, and a look at why...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details