RUSSIA: Bosco Sport uses PLM to help outfit Olympic teams
Bosco Sport, Russia's premier sportswear company and official clothing supplier of the Russian, Spanish, Serbian and Ukrainian Olympic teams, has used YuniquePLM to help outfit hundreds of athletes and more than 45,000 volunteers at this year's Winter Games.
The system from Gerber Technology has helped the company to improve visibility and control over its sports and leisure lines, including the product development process and financial details.
YuniquePLM imports product style data and bills of material directly from the company's existing Galileo ERP system - boosting the decision-making process, reducing redundant data entry and accelerating product to market.
"We wanted a system that would ensure consistency in all phases of our product lifecycle," explains Stefano Montanari, CEO of Bosco Sport Italy.
Original Olympic collections of Bosco Sport are available at Bosco Sport stores in Russia. The company also supplied a jacket to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Canadian apparel brand Kit and Ace has implemented WFX's cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to drive growth by improving its product development processes....
Design, innovation, development and sourcing business The S Group has selected CGS's BlueCherry ERP and PLM solutions to increase visibility and efficiency across all of its departments....
Spanish footwear manufacturer Mascaró has selected Centric Software's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software to enhance visibility and increase efficiency throughout its product development proce...
RLM Apparel Software Systems has added new and enhanced capabilities to its FashionManager enterprise software solution, designed to accelerate business processes and improve operational efficiencies....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019