HONG KONG: Bosideng launches new non-seasonal brand
Bosideng International Holdings Limited, China’s largest producer of down apparel, is expanding its non-seasonal business with the launch of a new trendy fashion line.
‘Bosideng Vogue’ targets office workers and middle class consumers, with products supervised by a French fashion consultant.
The brand also adopts a new production mode, with merchandisers driving product design so that products in every season, every region and every outlet are updated in line with market demand.
“Being able to serve our customers all seasons throughout the year with our quality products has always been our goal and mission,” explained Mr Gao Dekang, chairman and CEO.
“The launch of 'Bosideng Vogue' signifies an important step of the group's execution of non-seasonal products and transformation into a diversified apparel conglomerate.”
Bosideng currently distributes its brands – Bosideng, Snow Flying, Kangbo, Bingjie, Shuangyu and Shangyu – to 5,855 retail outlets in more than 65 cities across China.
Last year it made its first foray into men’s wear by buying UK formalwear retailer Greenwoods Menswear, and formed a joint venture company to sell the Rocawear brand in Greater China.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A stronger yuan will combine with rising labour costs to make China an increasingly expensive manufacturing location, warn Chinese garment makers....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar