UK: Boss Woman To Be Launched In London
Fashion design house Hugo Boss is to launch its own womenswear range in the UK this weekend at its Queen Street store in London. The German clothing brand has invested over DM75m (£24.4m) in the new Boss Woman line which will consist of a 650-piece designer sportswear range and is being widely tipped to be as successful in profit terms as the menswear collection by 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"