HONG KONG: Bossini appoints Chan So Kuen as CEO
Garment firm Bossini International Holdings has named Chan So Kuen as its new CEO.
Chan previously held the position of Bossini's finance director.
Law Ka Sing, who previously served as chairman and CEO, has been reappointed as chairman.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Even though Hong Kong’s textile and clothing manufacturing industry has been shrinking from year to year, the territory has still managed to remain an important player in the global textile and clothi...
Chinese clothing retailer Bossini International said that its profit fell to HK$20m (US$2.56m) for the 12-month period ending 31 March....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar