US: Bracken elected to the Ennis board
US apparel producer Ennis has announced the election of Frank D Bracken to its board of directors following its annual meeting on 26 June in Midlothian, TX.
Bracken was president and chief operating officer of Haggar Clothing from 1994 to 2006, having held various positions within the company during his 42 year tenure.
Keith S Walters, Ennis chairman, chief executive officer, and president, said: "Frank is an exceptional business leader with a broad understanding of the apparel industry, and his expertise will be invaluable as we expand our apparel operations. We are delighted that Frank has joined the Ennis board."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020