UK: Brand Alley UK in management buyout
Flash sales website BrandAlley UK has completed a UK management buyout, backed by private investors from existing shareholders News International and BrandAlley France.
Bruce MacInnes, previously chairman of sports data group RunningBall, and head of TMT Investment Banking at Investec, will become the new chairman.
"As we set out on a new path as an independent company, we will look to build upon our success to date and continue to offer our members the best brands at fantastic prices," said BrandAlley UK CEO Rob Feldmann.
"We are delighted to have the expertise of Bruce MacInnes as chairman as we move
into the next phase of our development. These are exciting times for everyone involved with BrandAlley UK."
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras