UK: Brand Alley UK in management buyout
Flash sales website BrandAlley UK has completed a UK management buyout, backed by private investors from existing shareholders News International and BrandAlley France.
Bruce MacInnes, previously chairman of sports data group RunningBall, and head of TMT Investment Banking at Investec, will become the new chairman.
"As we set out on a new path as an independent company, we will look to build upon our success to date and continue to offer our members the best brands at fantastic prices," said BrandAlley UK CEO Rob Feldmann.
"We are delighted to have the expertise of Bruce MacInnes as chairman as we move
into the next phase of our development. These are exciting times for everyone involved with BrandAlley UK."
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey