UK: Brand Alley UK in management buyout
Flash sales website BrandAlley UK has completed a UK management buyout, backed by private investors from existing shareholders News International and BrandAlley France.
Bruce MacInnes, previously chairman of sports data group RunningBall, and head of TMT Investment Banking at Investec, will become the new chairman.
"As we set out on a new path as an independent company, we will look to build upon our success to date and continue to offer our members the best brands at fantastic prices," said BrandAlley UK CEO Rob Feldmann.
"We are delighted to have the expertise of Bruce MacInnes as chairman as we move
into the next phase of our development. These are exciting times for everyone involved with BrandAlley UK."
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders