UK: Brand Alley UK in management buyout
Flash sales website BrandAlley UK has completed a UK management buyout, backed by private investors from existing shareholders News International and BrandAlley France.
Bruce MacInnes, previously chairman of sports data group RunningBall, and head of TMT Investment Banking at Investec, will become the new chairman.
"As we set out on a new path as an independent company, we will look to build upon our success to date and continue to offer our members the best brands at fantastic prices," said BrandAlley UK CEO Rob Feldmann.
"We are delighted to have the expertise of Bruce MacInnes as chairman as we move
into the next phase of our development. These are exciting times for everyone involved with BrandAlley UK."
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled