UK: Brand Alley UK in management buyout
Flash sales website BrandAlley UK has completed a UK management buyout, backed by private investors from existing shareholders News International and BrandAlley France.
Bruce MacInnes, previously chairman of sports data group RunningBall, and head of TMT Investment Banking at Investec, will become the new chairman.
"As we set out on a new path as an independent company, we will look to build upon our success to date and continue to offer our members the best brands at fantastic prices," said BrandAlley UK CEO Rob Feldmann.
"We are delighted to have the expertise of Bruce MacInnes as chairman as we move
into the next phase of our development. These are exciting times for everyone involved with BrandAlley UK."
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?