USA: Branders.com To Offer 'The Greg Norman Collection' Online
Branders.com, an online provider of custom-branded promotional products, has announced that it is to exclusively offer The Greg Norman Collection online. This is the first time that these branded products will be available online to the corporate clothing buyers. According to Ira Neaman, president of industry supplier Vantage: "We see this partnership as the vanguard of an emerging trend in corporate gear where companies leverage their brands on premium apparel." "We have seen The Greg Norman Collection grow from a golf-inspired knitwear line to a complete lifestyle sportswear collection," added Kathleen Schultz, VP merchandising at Branders.com, "and we are very excited to be the first to offer these much sought-after products for corporate branding. With our exclusive 'See Before You Buy' technology, sales and marketing professionals can quickly and conveniently select the premium customized merchandise that provides a special way to recognize their employees, customers and partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack