USA: Branders.com To Offer 'The Greg Norman Collection' Online
Branders.com, an online provider of custom-branded promotional products, has announced that it is to exclusively offer The Greg Norman Collection online. This is the first time that these branded products will be available online to the corporate clothing buyers. According to Ira Neaman, president of industry supplier Vantage: "We see this partnership as the vanguard of an emerging trend in corporate gear where companies leverage their brands on premium apparel." "We have seen The Greg Norman Collection grow from a golf-inspired knitwear line to a complete lifestyle sportswear collection," added Kathleen Schultz, VP merchandising at Branders.com, "and we are very excited to be the first to offer these much sought-after products for corporate branding. With our exclusive 'See Before You Buy' technology, sales and marketing professionals can quickly and conveniently select the premium customized merchandise that provides a special way to recognize their employees, customers and partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"