USA: Branders.com To Offer 'The Greg Norman Collection' Online
Branders.com, an online provider of custom-branded promotional products, has announced that it is to exclusively offer The Greg Norman Collection online. This is the first time that these branded products will be available online to the corporate clothing buyers. According to Ira Neaman, president of industry supplier Vantage: "We see this partnership as the vanguard of an emerging trend in corporate gear where companies leverage their brands on premium apparel." "We have seen The Greg Norman Collection grow from a golf-inspired knitwear line to a complete lifestyle sportswear collection," added Kathleen Schultz, VP merchandising at Branders.com, "and we are very excited to be the first to offer these much sought-after products for corporate branding. With our exclusive 'See Before You Buy' technology, sales and marketing professionals can quickly and conveniently select the premium customized merchandise that provides a special way to recognize their employees, customers and partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022