USA: Branders.com To Offer 'The Greg Norman Collection' Online
Branders.com, an online provider of custom-branded promotional products, has announced that it is to exclusively offer The Greg Norman Collection online. This is the first time that these branded products will be available online to the corporate clothing buyers. According to Ira Neaman, president of industry supplier Vantage: "We see this partnership as the vanguard of an emerging trend in corporate gear where companies leverage their brands on premium apparel." "We have seen The Greg Norman Collection grow from a golf-inspired knitwear line to a complete lifestyle sportswear collection," added Kathleen Schultz, VP merchandising at Branders.com, "and we are very excited to be the first to offer these much sought-after products for corporate branding. With our exclusive 'See Before You Buy' technology, sales and marketing professionals can quickly and conveniently select the premium customized merchandise that provides a special way to recognize their employees, customers and partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report