USA: Branders.com To Offer 'The Greg Norman Collection' Online
Branders.com, an online provider of custom-branded promotional products, has announced that it is to exclusively offer The Greg Norman Collection online. This is the first time that these branded products will be available online to the corporate clothing buyers. According to Ira Neaman, president of industry supplier Vantage: "We see this partnership as the vanguard of an emerging trend in corporate gear where companies leverage their brands on premium apparel." "We have seen The Greg Norman Collection grow from a golf-inspired knitwear line to a complete lifestyle sportswear collection," added Kathleen Schultz, VP merchandising at Branders.com, "and we are very excited to be the first to offer these much sought-after products for corporate branding. With our exclusive 'See Before You Buy' technology, sales and marketing professionals can quickly and conveniently select the premium customized merchandise that provides a special way to recognize their employees, customers and partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022