SRI LANKA: Brandix takes new steps to encourage innovation
Apparel export giant Brandix has signed an MoU with the Sri Lanka Inventors Commission (SLIC), through its Disrupt Unlimited start-up, as part of its efforts to encourage innovation in the country's textile and apparel industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Q1 results in brief: Foot Locker, Hibbett
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’