BELGIUM: Brantano enjoys threefold rise in FY profit
Shoe firm Brantano has posted a threefold increase in full-year 2006 net profit to EUR29.5m (US$38.70).
As well as the profit rise from EUR7.1m last year, the company saw turnover decline 2.9% to EUR295.2m.
Earnings were influenced by EUR29.1m worth of operating revenues reaped from the sale of real estate and store management.
For 2007, Brantano expects turnover to be between EUR300m and EUR310m.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Brantano Group's consolidated turnover during the first six months of 2007 was EUR152.2m (US$209.8m), up by 8.5% compared with 2006 interim, partially attributed to successful UK repositioning....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report