BELGIUM: Brantano Posts 10 Per Cent H1 Sales Jump
Leading Belgian shoe maker Brantano has posted a 10 per cent year-on-year jump in first half sales to $275 million and revealed it intends to strengthen its retail network through the opening of 25-30 new stores. The company, whose export markets include the UAE and Qatar, currently operates around 115 stores in Belgium along with around 150 stores in several other countries such as Denmark, Holland and the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar