BELGIUM: Brantano Sees First Half Turnover Up EUR13.6m
The UK saw the biggest increase in turnover, up 16.2 per cent followed by Denmark, which was up to 3.9 million euros from 2.8 million euros in the first half of 2001. However, turnover in Belgium and Luxembourg fell 8.7 per cent year-on-year to 65.6 million euros.
Brantano will open 20 stores in the second half of 2002 and forecasts a 310 million euros turnover this year.
Clothing specialists and grocers have already made a major assault on the UK footwear market. New research suggests there is likely to be further encroachment in 2005 from non-specialists attracted by...
Value footwear chain Brantano has reported a 2.1% rise in full-year sales after good fourth-quarter financial results....
Shoe group Brantano NV has reported a nine-month turnover fall, as UK same-store sales declined....
Belgium-based footwear retailer Brantano has lowered its sales and profit predictions for the full 2005 year after reporting a third-quarter sales slump....
Shoe retailer Brantano NV has agreed to implement International Business Machines' supply chain management system based on the i2 for Retail suite of solutions....
Shoe chain operator Brantano's turnover for the six-month period fell 6.6 per cent to €145.9 million compared to €156.3m a year ago, before the company had sold off its stores in the Netherlands and D...
Shoe chain Brantano has posted an increased first-quarter net loss of €2.7 million, affected by a €3.1m charge from the sale of its Danish stores....
Footwear retailer Brantano Nv has reported a first-quarter sales plummet after the company quit its Denmark and Netherlands businesses....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020