AUSTRALIA: Bras 'n' Things Owner Enjoys Double Profits
The owner of lingerie chain Bras 'n' Things, Brazin Ltd, on Thursday posted a huge jump in full-year net profit and said it expects strong trading to continue until at least the end of the year. The Melbourne-based company, which also owns the Sanity Music store chain, said its net profit more than doubled to A$23.3 million from $11.3m in 2001, with group sales up 25 per cent to A$489m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth