USA: Braun's Fashions Changes Name To Christopher & Banks
Braun's Fashions Corporation (Nasdaq: BFCI) today reported that shareholders had approved a change of company name from Braun's Fashions Corporation to Christopher & Banks Corporation. Bill Prange, chairman and chief executive officer, commented: "The company has developed the Christopher & Banks brand over a number of years and we believe that much of the company's recent success is attributable to the recognition and loyalty that our customers have to the brand name."We currently operate 86 of our 243 stores under the Christopher & Banks name and we anticipate by the end of our fiscal year, that more than 50 per cent of our stores will operate under the Christopher & Banks name. Further, we are very optimistic that by December 2002, substantially all remaining Braun's stores will be converted to Christopher & Banks," he concluded. Braun's Fashions Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women's clothing providing exclusive fashions under the Christopher & Banks label. Presently, the company has 243 stores operating in 27 states, located primarily in the northern regions throughout the United States. The company has reserved the ticker symbol "CHBS" with Nasdaq and anticipates that the new symbol will go into effect at the open of business on Friday, July 28, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020