USA: Braun's Fashions Changes Name To Christopher & Banks
Braun's Fashions Corporation (Nasdaq: BFCI) today reported that shareholders had approved a change of company name from Braun's Fashions Corporation to Christopher & Banks Corporation. Bill Prange, chairman and chief executive officer, commented: "The company has developed the Christopher & Banks brand over a number of years and we believe that much of the company's recent success is attributable to the recognition and loyalty that our customers have to the brand name."We currently operate 86 of our 243 stores under the Christopher & Banks name and we anticipate by the end of our fiscal year, that more than 50 per cent of our stores will operate under the Christopher & Banks name. Further, we are very optimistic that by December 2002, substantially all remaining Braun's stores will be converted to Christopher & Banks," he concluded. Braun's Fashions Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women's clothing providing exclusive fashions under the Christopher & Banks label. Presently, the company has 243 stores operating in 27 states, located primarily in the northern regions throughout the United States. The company has reserved the ticker symbol "CHBS" with Nasdaq and anticipates that the new symbol will go into effect at the open of business on Friday, July 28, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack