USA: Braun's Fashions Reports Share Distribution
Braun's Fashions Corporation (Nasdaq: BFCI - news) today reported the distribution of common stock in connection with its previously announced 3-for-2 stock split. The stock dividend was distributed on July 11, 2000. Including shares issued in connection with the stock split, the company has approximately 10.2 million shares of common stock outstanding. Braun's Fashions Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women's clothing providing exclusive fashions under the Christopher & Banks label. Presently, the company has 243 stores operating in 27 states, located primarily in the northern regions throughout the United States. This release contains forward-looking statements regarding future performance of the Company. The achievement of such results is subject to certain risks and uncertainties, including changes in economic, market and weather conditions, the effect of consumer tastes and spending habits, the realization of expected economies gained through the use of private label and direct import merchandise, management of growth and other factors outside the Company's control, including factors discussed from time to time in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which reflect management's analysis only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward- looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date hereof. For more information on Braun's Fashions Corporation, visit our website at w
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts