USA: Braun's Fashions Reports Share Distribution
Braun's Fashions Corporation (Nasdaq: BFCI - news) today reported the distribution of common stock in connection with its previously announced 3-for-2 stock split. The stock dividend was distributed on July 11, 2000. Including shares issued in connection with the stock split, the company has approximately 10.2 million shares of common stock outstanding. Braun's Fashions Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women's clothing providing exclusive fashions under the Christopher & Banks label. Presently, the company has 243 stores operating in 27 states, located primarily in the northern regions throughout the United States. This release contains forward-looking statements regarding future performance of the Company. The achievement of such results is subject to certain risks and uncertainties, including changes in economic, market and weather conditions, the effect of consumer tastes and spending habits, the realization of expected economies gained through the use of private label and direct import merchandise, management of growth and other factors outside the Company's control, including factors discussed from time to time in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which reflect management's analysis only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward- looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date hereof. For more information on Braun's Fashions Corporation, visit our website at w
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective