AUSTRALIA: Brazin Posts 19.5 Per Cent Drop In H1 Net Profit
Australian lingerie and music retailer Brazin Ltd reported A$17.241m ($9.09m) in net profit for the first half, representing a 19.5 per cent drop from the same period in 2000. Sales revenue for the half year fell slightly, down 0.5 per cent to $219.137m. Brazin said its Bras N Things, Sanity Music and Aztec Rose businesses continue to be the driving force for the group with strong cashflow and the piloting of new retail concepts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"