UK: Breathable Fabrics And Ergonomic Design At Barbour
In an era when jeans are being "engineered" designers of traditional country clothing are moving into a more ergonomic mode as epitomised by the latest trouser designs from the Barbour range. To be known as the Endurance Pant collection these trousers feature articulated construction at the knee and a patented "Sto-away" flap protecting the contents of the side trouser pockets. The pockets themselves have been redesigned for added depth while 100 per cent cotton moleskin underlays the face fabric on the seat, thigh and calf areas, providing extra warmth and comfort.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack