UK: Breathable Fabrics And Ergonomic Design At Barbour
In an era when jeans are being "engineered" designers of traditional country clothing are moving into a more ergonomic mode as epitomised by the latest trouser designs from the Barbour range. To be known as the Endurance Pant collection these trousers feature articulated construction at the knee and a patented "Sto-away" flap protecting the contents of the side trouser pockets. The pockets themselves have been redesigned for added depth while 100 per cent cotton moleskin underlays the face fabric on the seat, thigh and calf areas, providing extra warmth and comfort.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022