UK: Breathable Fabrics And Ergonomic Design At Barbour
In an era when jeans are being "engineered" designers of traditional country clothing are moving into a more ergonomic mode as epitomised by the latest trouser designs from the Barbour range. To be known as the Endurance Pant collection these trousers feature articulated construction at the knee and a patented "Sto-away" flap protecting the contents of the side trouser pockets. The pockets themselves have been redesigned for added depth while 100 per cent cotton moleskin underlays the face fabric on the seat, thigh and calf areas, providing extra warmth and comfort.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020