UK: Breathe’s New Life With GUS E-Tail Arm
David Tyler, GUS finance director, said the group was buying Breathe for its technology and staff. The deal will bolster GUS's Reality arm, which it has developed into an e-business services group.
It is the second high-profile online business that GUS has bought in less than five months. Last September, the group paid £37m for Jungle.com, the computer, music and games e-tailer.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack