Brexit – what next for the apparel industry? Share your views
Let us know if you're hopeful or fearful for the future
Last month 52% of the UK's population voted to sever ties with the European Union, a decision whose repercussions have been felt far and wide.
just-style would like to know how you feel the referendum result will affect the global apparel industry. Are you hopeful or fearful for the future?
Please take a minute to complete to take the just-style Brexit Confidence Survey. We'll report back next week on the results.
We appreciate your time.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective