Brexit – what next for the apparel industry? Share your views
Let us know if you're hopeful or fearful for the future
Last month 52% of the UK's population voted to sever ties with the European Union, a decision whose repercussions have been felt far and wide.
just-style would like to know how you feel the referendum result will affect the global apparel industry. Are you hopeful or fearful for the future?
Please take a minute to complete to take the just-style Brexit Confidence Survey. We'll report back next week on the results.
We appreciate your time.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar