Brexit – what next for the apparel industry? Share your views
Let us know if you're hopeful or fearful for the future
Last month 52% of the UK's population voted to sever ties with the European Union, a decision whose repercussions have been felt far and wide.
just-style would like to know how you feel the referendum result will affect the global apparel industry. Are you hopeful or fearful for the future?
Please take a minute to complete to take the just-style Brexit Confidence Survey. We'll report back next week on the results.
We appreciate your time.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022