Brexit – what next for the apparel industry? Share your views
Let us know if you're hopeful or fearful for the future
Last month 52% of the UK's population voted to sever ties with the European Union, a decision whose repercussions have been felt far and wide.
just-style would like to know how you feel the referendum result will affect the global apparel industry. Are you hopeful or fearful for the future?
Please take a minute to complete to take the just-style Brexit Confidence Survey. We'll report back next week on the results.
We appreciate your time.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report