Brexit – what next for the apparel industry? Share your views
Let us know if you're hopeful or fearful for the future
Last month 52% of the UK's population voted to sever ties with the European Union, a decision whose repercussions have been felt far and wide.
just-style would like to know how you feel the referendum result will affect the global apparel industry. Are you hopeful or fearful for the future?
Please take a minute to complete to take the just-style Brexit Confidence Survey. We'll report back next week on the results.
We appreciate your time.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack