UK: Britain Tops European Shoplifting League
UK retailers fall victim to shoplifters far more than their European counterparts with clothing stores in particular targeted by the light-fingered offenders, it was revealed on Friday. According to the latest European Retail Theft Barometer, UK shops suffer more from "shrinkage" due to theft or waste than retailers in 16 European nations such as France, Germany and Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores