USA: British Hosiery Expert Head-Hunted By Lingerie Giant
A high-flying British businesswoman has landed a top job with a leading American lingerie retailer.
Kim Jackson, 34, from Boston in Lincolnshire has been appointed director of sourcing and manufacturing for hosiery products at Victoria's Secret. She had previously worked in hosiery for Marks & Spencer and ICI near Nottingham, and was head-hunted by the Ohio-based company.
A spokesman for Victoria's Secret - one of the fastest growing store chains in the US - said: "After proving herself in the competitive hosiery field, Kim was asked to join the firm's board of directors."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022