UK: British Mohair Sends Browallia Offer To Shareholders
British Mohair Holdings plc has sent copies of Browallia's offer to its shareholders, the company announced today.Browallia, the Dutch private investment company, made an offer for British Mohair last Thursday, which the board rejected.The offer document sets out the terms of Browallia's offer for the issued share capital of British Mohair Holdings plc not already owned by the Dutch firm.British Mohair's directors are still to issue a formal response to the offer, except to urge shareholders to take no action at this stage."We believe that the offer, at a significant premium to the price of British Mohair shares until recently, provides shareholders with the certainty of £1.50 in cash. The alternative for British Mohair shareholders is uncertain," Browallia said in a statement last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar