UK: British Mohair Sends Browallia Offer To Shareholders
British Mohair Holdings plc has sent copies of Browallia's offer to its shareholders, the company announced today.Browallia, the Dutch private investment company, made an offer for British Mohair last Thursday, which the board rejected.The offer document sets out the terms of Browallia's offer for the issued share capital of British Mohair Holdings plc not already owned by the Dutch firm.British Mohair's directors are still to issue a formal response to the offer, except to urge shareholders to take no action at this stage."We believe that the offer, at a significant premium to the price of British Mohair shares until recently, provides shareholders with the certainty of £1.50 in cash. The alternative for British Mohair shareholders is uncertain," Browallia said in a statement last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective