UK: British Mohair Sends Browallia Offer To Shareholders
British Mohair Holdings plc has sent copies of Browallia's offer to its shareholders, the company announced today.Browallia, the Dutch private investment company, made an offer for British Mohair last Thursday, which the board rejected.The offer document sets out the terms of Browallia's offer for the issued share capital of British Mohair Holdings plc not already owned by the Dutch firm.British Mohair's directors are still to issue a formal response to the offer, except to urge shareholders to take no action at this stage."We believe that the offer, at a significant premium to the price of British Mohair shares until recently, provides shareholders with the certainty of £1.50 in cash. The alternative for British Mohair shareholders is uncertain," Browallia said in a statement last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016