WALES: British Wool Board's Chairman Retires
Alun Evans, along with several other members of the British Wool Marketing Board, is due to retire from his post as chairman on September 30.He was elected chairman in 1985 and has been re-elected unopposed every year since then. He was awarded a CBE for his work in 1996. He is a Fellow of the Royal Agricultural Society and has received several awards in recognition of his service to agriculture. A firm believer in marketing and agricultural co-ops, he was prominent in the formation of the European Wool Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack