US: Britney Spears' ex given the boot by jeans label?
Singer Britney Spears' estranged husband Kevin Federline has reportedly been dumped by clothing line Five Star Vintage along with the executive who hired him.
The ex-backing-dancer-turned-rapper was taken on to be the face of the label in June, while he was still with Spears, but has not had his contract renewed.
Five Star Vintage, which is owned by San Francisco's Blue Marlin apparel firm, had previously extended the contract for the holiday 2006 season.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016