US: Broder Bros rebrands as Alphabroder
US imprintable sportswear and accessories supplier Broder Bros Co is rebranding as Alphabroder, with the new name chosen to unite the company's four brands under a single banner.
The relaunch builds on the company's momentum following an investment by private equity firm Littlejohn & Co in 2012.
"Our new brand is recognisable to our customers yet conveys our new beginning as a leading seamless source provider of promotional apparel products, as well as our growth expectations for the future," explained CEO Norman Hullinger.
The company's brands are Alpha, Broder, NES and Imprints Wholesale.
Broder Bros., Co. Rebrands As alphabroder
Name Portrays Union of Four Brands and Industry's Provider of Most Complete Assortment of Promotional Apparel Products
TREVOSE, Pa., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a history that traces back over 90 years, Broder Bros., Co., the leading supplier of imprintable sportswear and accessories in the United States, announced today that it is rebranding as alphabroder. The new name unites the company's four brands under a single umbrella to create simplified business practices and clear company messaging.
The launch of the new brand builds on the company's momentum since private investment firm Littlejohn & Co. invested in alphabroder in 2012. alphabroder has implemented a number of growth initiatives over the past 18 months, including the acquisition of Imprints Wholesale in 2013.
Norman Hullinger, CEO of Broder Bros., said, "Our new brand is recognizable to our customers yet conveys our new beginning as a leading seamless source provider of promotional apparel products, as well as our growth expectations for the future. We will continue to provide quality promotional products and this transformation will help accelerate the evolution of our brand and solidify our position as the top service provider in the industry for years to come." The company's brands are Alpha, Broder, NES and Imprints Wholesale
About Broder Bros., Co. Founded in 1919, Broder Bros., Co. is the nation's largest distributor of trade, private label and retail apparel brands and merchandise to the imprinting, embroidery and promotional product industries. Broder offers more than 40 brands including a broad selection of trade brands from Gildan, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees and Bella + Canvas to an extensive assortment of retail brands including Adidas Golf, Ashworth, Champion, Russell Athletic, alternative and Dickies. Broder also offers industry-leading private label brands including Devon & Jones, Chestnut Hill, and Harriton.
Original source: Broder Bros Co
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015