US: Broder Bros rebrands as Alphabroder
US imprintable sportswear and accessories supplier Broder Bros Co is rebranding as Alphabroder, with the new name chosen to unite the company's four brands under a single banner.
The relaunch builds on the company's momentum following an investment by private equity firm Littlejohn & Co in 2012.
"Our new brand is recognisable to our customers yet conveys our new beginning as a leading seamless source provider of promotional apparel products, as well as our growth expectations for the future," explained CEO Norman Hullinger.
The company's brands are Alpha, Broder, NES and Imprints Wholesale.
Broder Bros., Co. Rebrands As alphabroder
Name Portrays Union of Four Brands and Industry's Provider of Most Complete Assortment of Promotional Apparel Products
TREVOSE, Pa., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a history that traces back over 90 years, Broder Bros., Co., the leading supplier of imprintable sportswear and accessories in the United States, announced today that it is rebranding as alphabroder. The new name unites the company's four brands under a single umbrella to create simplified business practices and clear company messaging.
The launch of the new brand builds on the company's momentum since private investment firm Littlejohn & Co. invested in alphabroder in 2012. alphabroder has implemented a number of growth initiatives over the past 18 months, including the acquisition of Imprints Wholesale in 2013.
Norman Hullinger, CEO of Broder Bros., said, "Our new brand is recognizable to our customers yet conveys our new beginning as a leading seamless source provider of promotional apparel products, as well as our growth expectations for the future. We will continue to provide quality promotional products and this transformation will help accelerate the evolution of our brand and solidify our position as the top service provider in the industry for years to come." The company's brands are Alpha, Broder, NES and Imprints Wholesale
About Broder Bros., Co. Founded in 1919, Broder Bros., Co. is the nation's largest distributor of trade, private label and retail apparel brands and merchandise to the imprinting, embroidery and promotional product industries. Broder offers more than 40 brands including a broad selection of trade brands from Gildan, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees and Bella + Canvas to an extensive assortment of retail brands including Adidas Golf, Ashworth, Champion, Russell Athletic, alternative and Dickies. Broder also offers industry-leading private label brands including Devon & Jones, Chestnut Hill, and Harriton.
Original source: Broder Bros Co
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report