USA: Bromley Named President Of Nordstrom Direct
Jim Bromley has been appointed as the new president of Nordstrom Inc's catalogue and Internet division, replacing Ray Johnson who was the unit's interim chief executive and president.
Bromley was most recently executive vice president and chief financial officer of Nordstrom.com which will be renamed Nordstrom Direct at the beginning of August when it becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Nordstrom.
Nordstrom Direct will manage the company's e-commerce site, Nordstrom.com, and its two direct mail catalogues, Lifestyle and Nordstrom Delivered.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022