US: Brooks Brothers implements Texbase solution
US clothing brand Brooks Brothers has chosen Texbase to deliver materials, quality and compliance solutions.
The company said that the task of managing regulatory and compliance requirements across the globe required it to seek a solution that would centralise its testing data from both suppliers and independent labs.
"Partnering with TEXbase allows us to unify our disparate sources of data into one central system that spans our complete product lifecycle, from raw material concepts to finished product compliance," said Brooks Brothers SVP of production and technical services, Joe Dixon.
"Furthermore, the fact that TEXbase is Software as a Service removes a significant burden from our internal IT resources while complementing our existing investments in PLM and ERP."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar