USA: Brooks Brothers To Implement Next Generation E-retail Site
Brooks Brothers has been an InterWorld customer for over a year, offering its customers an extensive array of men's and women's clothing, footwear and accessories to purchase online at www.brooksbrothers.com.
"We continue to build on our online success by enhancing the shopping experience for our loyal and growing base of customers. InterWorld's latest e-commerce offering provides extremely rich functionality that we could begin to utilize immediately to drive repeat business and maximize our profitability," said Mark Friedman, executive vice president of e-commerce and direct marketing, Brooks Brothers.
"As one of the leading apparel retailers on the Web today, Brooks Brothers' understands e-commerce and what it takes to be successful in today's new digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld. "It's yet another customer testament to how deep our solution is in the retail space."
About Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers was founded in New York City in 1818. A subsidiary of United Kingdom-based retailer Marks & Spencer Plc, the company currently operates 80 retail and 72 factory stores in the United States, and a direct mail catalog business. Brooks Brothers also sells its merchandise in 70 locations in Japan, five in Hong Kong, and two in Taiwan.
About InterWorld Corporation
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ: INTW) is a leading provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions that enable manufacturers, distributors and retailers to compete and evolve in today's global digital economy. InterWorld's comprehensive, out-of-the-box suite of enterprise-class applications allows businesses to get to market quickly, scale to meet peak transaction volumes and evolve to keep pace with changing market conditions and customer demands. The company's modular and flexible architecture was designed to be open and standards-based. Today, it supports Java, XML, COM and SNMP. Founded in 1995, InterWorld is headquartered in New York, NY with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. InterWorld can be reached at http://www.interworld.com.
InterWorld is a registered trademark of InterWorld Corporation. All other company, product, and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High street retailer Marks & Spencer has been named the 'Consumers' Favourite Retailer' for the second consecutive year, beating non-clothing retailers such as HMV, Woolworths and B&Q....
Struggling high-street chain Marks and Spencer is giving its employees dance lessons in another push to turn around its flagging fortunes....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report