USA: Brooks Brothers To Implement Next Generation E-retail Site
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ: INTW), a leading provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions, today announced that Brooks Brothers plans to implement its next generation e-retail site, powered by InterWorld's enhanced merchandising, personalization, customer care and business intelligence capabilities. Brooks Brothers has been an InterWorld customer for over a year, offering its customers an extensive array of men's and women's clothing, footwear and accessories to purchase online at www.brooksbrothers.com. "We continue to build on our online success by enhancing the shopping experience for our loyal and growing base of customers. InterWorld's latest e-commerce offering provides extremely rich functionality that we could begin to utilize immediately to drive repeat business and maximize our profitability," said Mark Friedman, executive vice president of e-commerce and direct marketing, Brooks Brothers. "As one of the leading apparel retailers on the Web today, Brooks Brothers' understands e-commerce and what it takes to be successful in today's new digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld. "It's yet another customer testament to how deep our solution is in the retail space."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack