USA: Brooks Brothers To Implement Next Generation E-retail Site
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ: INTW), a leading provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions, today announced that Brooks Brothers plans to implement its next generation e-retail site, powered by InterWorld's enhanced merchandising, personalization, customer care and business intelligence capabilities. Brooks Brothers has been an InterWorld customer for over a year, offering its customers an extensive array of men's and women's clothing, footwear and accessories to purchase online at www.brooksbrothers.com. "We continue to build on our online success by enhancing the shopping experience for our loyal and growing base of customers. InterWorld's latest e-commerce offering provides extremely rich functionality that we could begin to utilize immediately to drive repeat business and maximize our profitability," said Mark Friedman, executive vice president of e-commerce and direct marketing, Brooks Brothers. "As one of the leading apparel retailers on the Web today, Brooks Brothers' understands e-commerce and what it takes to be successful in today's new digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld. "It's yet another customer testament to how deep our solution is in the retail space."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016