USA: Brooks Brothers To Implement Next Generation E-retail Site
InterWorld Corporation (NASDAQ: INTW), a leading provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions, today announced that Brooks Brothers plans to implement its next generation e-retail site, powered by InterWorld's enhanced merchandising, personalization, customer care and business intelligence capabilities. Brooks Brothers has been an InterWorld customer for over a year, offering its customers an extensive array of men's and women's clothing, footwear and accessories to purchase online at www.brooksbrothers.com. "We continue to build on our online success by enhancing the shopping experience for our loyal and growing base of customers. InterWorld's latest e-commerce offering provides extremely rich functionality that we could begin to utilize immediately to drive repeat business and maximize our profitability," said Mark Friedman, executive vice president of e-commerce and direct marketing, Brooks Brothers. "As one of the leading apparel retailers on the Web today, Brooks Brothers' understands e-commerce and what it takes to be successful in today's new digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld. "It's yet another customer testament to how deep our solution is in the retail space."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022