USA: Brooks Brothers To Reopen Store Wrecked On 9/11
Clothing chain Brooks Brothers revealed on Monday it will reopen its store at One Liberty Plaza in lower Manhattan on Wednesday - a year after the store was wrecked by the collapse of the World Trade Centre. The two-level, 16,000 square foot store, which originally opened in 1976, will complement its other New York City stores including its flagship outlet at Madison Avenue & 44th Street and at Fifth Avenue & 53rd Street.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"