UK: Brooks teams with Ironman champ Chrissie Wellington
Running shoe company Brooks Sports has announced a multi-year partnership with Chrissie Wellington, a British triathlete and reigning Ironman Champion.
Brooks, a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary, becomes her official performance running shoe brand.
"I am so honoured and excited to officially join the Brooks team," said Wellington, who has chosen to run in Brooks' T6 Racer for the past three years.
"Brooks is a highly respected brand and a favourite among pro competitors."
Jim Weber, company president and CEO, added: "Chrissie Wellington embodies the strength, passion, and drive to succeed that we look for in brand partners."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts