AUSTRALIA: Brown Creditor Fails To Sack Administrator
A creditor to Charlie Brown's embattled fashion house yesterday failed in a bid to sack the administrator, the Sydney Daily Telegraph reported. Observers said the creditor did not believe Manfred Holzman and his small team had the ability to handle the affairs of House of Brown companies Clothing Outlets and Discovery Clothing and wanted One.Tel administrator Ferrier Hodgson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores