US: Brown Shoe and Eastman tie up Via Spiga deal
Brown Shoe Company announced today that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Eastman Group for men's footwear under the Via Spiga brand.
According to the companies, the first collection under license will debut in December during the Fashion Footwear Association of New York (FFANY) shoe show, with retail prices ranging from US$195 to $295.
Eastman Group president Max Mizrachi said: "Eastman's expertise in producing great footwear, combined with Brown Shoe's strength in marketing and brand building, will help ensure we deliver shoes consumers love.
"Fashion-savvy men know Via Spiga for its sophisticated design and styling, which makes the brand a terrific partner."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Jim McCormick has joined Harbor Footwear Group Ltd as president of Bass Wholesale, which earlier this week was licensed to market GH Bass footwear globally by Phillips-Van Heusen Corp....
Footwear retailer Brown Shoe has announced large-scale restructuring plans as it revealed third quarter profits beat expectations with a 36% leap....
Brown Shoe Company has announced the promotion of Geoff Green to VP - talent acquisitions at the firm....
Mark E Hood has been appointed as CFO and senior VP of footwear company Brown Shoe, succeeding Andy Rosen who is retiring after serving more than 30 years with the shoe firm....
Footwear retailer Brown Shoe said it enjoyed improved second-quarter results and said it will implement a strategic plan to boost its earnings....
Three new executives have joined footwear producer Brown Shoe Company, including Dan Friedman, who takes over as senior vice president, product and sourcing....
Brown Shoe Company has appointed Richard "Rick" Ausick as president of its Needham, Mass.-based Bennett Division where he will be responsible for overseeing the division's operations, as well as growi...
Footwear business Brown Shoe Company reported a 10% sales increase to reach US$575.5m in the first quarter of fiscal 2006....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts