USA: Brown Shoe Completes New Credit Agreement
Brown Shoe Company, Inc (NYSE: BWS) today announced the completion of a new $165m revolving bank credit facility with several banks. The three-year facility provides $165m in committed working capital and letter of credit financing subject to certain borrowing tests. It can be extended for two additional years. It replaces an existing $155m revolving credit line that was to expire January 2001. The new revolving credit facility is provided by a syndicate of eight banks and was arranged by Banc One Capital Markets, Inc. Agent banks for the facility include Bank One, N.A., Bank of America, N.A. and LaSalle Bank National Association. Interest on borrowings under the new credit agreement is at varying rates and at the company's option based on one of the following: the LIBOR rate, the Bank One, N.A. corporate base rate, or the Federal funds rate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack