US: Brown Shoe names Mazurk to lead Healthy Living unit
Footwear firm Brown Shoe Co has promoted John Mazurk to the newly created role of president of the company's Healthy Living division, which includes Naturalizer, Dr Scholl's Shoes, LifeStride, Avia and Ryka brands.
Mazurk will continue to report to Diane Sullivan, president and CEO of Brown Shoe Co, and also joins the executive management team.
Prior to this promotion, he served as senior vice president of consumer and retail business development for the company. He has previously held executive roles at retailer DFS Group, children's apparel firm Gymboree Corporation's franchise division and Burdines Federated Department Stores.
Sullivan said: "His background and experience in this area will help as we continue to focus on the key Family, Healthy Living and contemporary fashion consumer platforms."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Underwear company Jockey has named Bryan Norfleet as president and chief operating officer. ...
Teen retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Lynda Davey as chairman following the resignation of Hal Kahn and three other directors. ...
Footwear firm Brown Shoe Co has acquired the Sam & Libby footwear brand from The Jones Group....
Higher commodity prices and lower comparable store sales have pushed children's clothing retailer The Gymboree Corp to record a deeper second-quarter net loss....
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack